Whew, I am T-ired! We had a fabulous cookie making day! The kids were near perfect while the Christmas CD played over and over throughout the day. We started at 11:00 this morning making the special Royal Icing and "gluing" the candy on the walls of the house. This took forever! Les and I were so anxious to see the house put together, I actually rushed Nolan to finish his wall. The kids had a blast using their creativity and taste buds. They snacked on all of the candy and marshmellows through the process. Gosh I hope I am able to get them to sleep tonight! Yikes. We broke for lunch right after I finally got to assemble the house.
It really does not look that bad considering it was our very first house but definitely a start of a tradition.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
Yay, I was hoping you would blog about your day. The house turned out fantastic!! You guys did an awesome job. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun yesterday and those steaks look YUMMY!!! Good luck cleaning and getting ready today!! Miss you guys!!!!
I tell you what! I am just so proud of you and all the energy you have and all of your ideas with the children. My, My, it makes my heart swell. You win my award for creating with the kids. Keep it up my sweet daughter. It will have huge payoffs down the road.
Post a Comment