Well I can tell that summer has officially been in full swing. Just take a look at my blogging pattern. I have been blogging only on the weekends because it is really the only time I have. Now that both kids are at home ALL day, I don't get a chance to sit and blog. (sorry Cheri, I know how you hate it when people don't blog often!). I will try to do better this summer, because at the start of the new school year I have a feeling that I will not blog often at all. So I better get it all out this summer. I will fill you in later about that later. hee hee
Anyhoo, with summer here, I feel like a firefighter putting out all kinds of fires between Nolan and Leslie. Some days they wake up and play beautifully (at least for a while) and some days they wake up and immediately start fussing. Urgh! Well, Leslie had enough of her big brother being mean to her, so she decided to put a sign on her door. She came to me and asked for some paper and then proceeded to the art table to draw. Later she asked for some tape to attatch the note to her door. I caught a glimpse of it and started laughing. If you know Leslie, she does not like for you to laugh at her. I grabbed my camera and gave her the tape. This is what I caught her doing.
Here is the note she put on her door. Can you tell what it is? Look closely at the spikey hair do she drew. Yep, it is Nolan with a BIG X on top. " No Nolan allowed" was her comment.
She was quite upset, as you can see. However, she walked into her room and closed the door and played for a good long while all by herself.
The note stays on her door, but she has been nice enough to let her brother inside ONLY if he will play Barbie with her.

3 comments:
Diana,
That is great!! I totally cracked up with the pic Leslie made. Too funny!
Leslie, you go girl. Let'm know whose boss in your room. Your mommy sure did.
that is tooo funny!!!!! I'm sure I will be seeing that soon.Lol
Post a Comment