Wow, Kaden is already five years old today. I cannot believe how fast time flies. I still remember Cheri calling me telling me she was pregnant and how excited we are were for her and Ken. Then in a blink of an eye she called me from the hospital reporting she just had her first born child. Of course I dropped everything and went to visit. Kaden was just perfect and a complexion to die for. He looked like he just came from the beach. Oh, how precious he was and how wonderful Cheri looked. She was on cloud nine with a perfect glow of motherhood. It was so exciting!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


1 comments:
Awww,thanks Diana:-) I remember it just like it was yesterday too. I also remember that big bag of homemade cookies you brought to us that day. We can not wait to see you guys!! Thanks for Kaden's birthday wishes!!
Post a Comment