My friend, Audra and her husband, Mike invited Les and I to a Clay Walker (a country singer) concert last night in Waco. So, we took the kids to my mom's house to stay the night while we partied like rock stars. Well, kind of. Les and Mike stayed up in the stands while Audra and I got to go onto the floor where we received dinner and unlimited drinks all night. Mike did not want to go with her on he floor because he did not want to get too close to the stage, but still wanted to go and have fun. Therefore, Les went with us to sit with Mike. Hee hee. They looked funny sitting up in the stands together, but oh well we had fun! You see, Audra and Mike go to almost every Clay Walker concert in Texas and Mike is sick of hearing all of the girls screaming. She is a huge fan-atic and now I see why! Clay puts on a great show. He sings really good live and has "drooling" dance moves. We got to go right up to the stage, well I will put is this way- my arms rested on the stage while we watched Clay and his band a few feet back. We also really couldn't hear the songs that well because we were actually behind the speakers that were facing the audience! Now I understand why singers have to wear those ear pieces, because they can't hear themselve over the guitar and drums and the speakers facing the audience. It was awesome! We tried to catch his sweaty towel and guitar picks, but no luck. However, he did come dance right over us while we could touch his pant legs. Wow. Audra made eye contact with him a couple of times and even got to shake his hand on stage! It was so much fun. I personally liked the guitarist. We were right in front of him and his amplifier. I can't hear much this morning, but I sure like to watch the guitarist play. There is something very sexy about a cute man playing a guitar. It was wonderful to get out of the house and have dinner and scream your lungs out!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comments:
sounds like you had a ton of fun! i miss you!
Post a Comment