Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Baby Girl is Four!!

Yes, Leslie's birthday was yesterday and I am so sad. She is growing entirely too fast. It really seems like yesterday at 10:30 am Les and I woke up at 5:00 in the morning and headed to the hospital for an induction. Her birth was easy and beautiful. She did come out screaming at the world, but really she has never stopped doing that. Hee hee . JK She is a complete joy to me and I love waking up each morning waiting for her hug. Leslie is the most lovable and thoughtful person I probably will ever know. I am so very blessed God chose me to be her mother. Here is her birth picture and a pic from yesterday.

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. We love and miss you and can not wait until this weekend to celebrate your birthday!!!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday to Leslie! What cute pictures!