The past few days have been so crazy and flying by so very quickly. Yet, the daytime seems to be getting longer and the kids seem to be getting more and more tired as the week rolls on. I do have some bad news. Our neighbor, friend, and Elder in our church passed away unexpectedly yesterday while we were at T-Ball practice. He was rushed to the hospital for what we thought was pneumonia, but later found out he had an infection develop in his blood from the previous neck surgery he had. We will miss him deeply. Carl and Puffy are our neighbors that is every one's "grandparents". She teaches Sunday School and he was an Elder. They were they sweet neighbors that brought a fresh baked apple pie when we first moved in. Please say a little prayer for the two of them.
Today I went to Waco all day to get ready for the BIG weekend ahead of us. Nolan's party is at 5:00 Saturday night which is after a T-Ball game at 2:00. We are so very excited because we are having a stick horse rodeo. The kids will decorate paper vests, shoot tin cans, barrel race, rope a hay bale calf, go on a hay ride behind Les' tractor and pan for gold. Then we will have hot dogs and cake. After that exhausting day we will host a baby shower for Cheri's third child. I really look forward to that. Cheri and her family will stay the weekend at our house and the kids and I are ecstatic. It will be a very full weekend but so much fun. I have got so much on my mind right now I can not even hold a conversation without forgetting words! Crazy loco days!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry to hear about Carl. Looking forward to this weekend. The kids are super excited. Rest up now because there will be no down time come this weekend!!!
So sorry to hear about your loss.
I hope Nolan has an awesome bday!!! I can't believe he is already 6, time does fly!!!!
Post a Comment