We seem to be having T-Ball games EVERY other day! Whew! Nolan has been doing so very well at them. The coach has been placing him in the outfield because he hustles to the ball and has such a strong arm throwing it back in. Well, yesterday we had another game and he got to play first base. It was the most exciting game of the season! We actually almost won at one point of the game! Hee hee. However, Nolan got five outs playing first. Several moms said, "Wow, Nolan needs to play first base more often." Man, did my heart and head swell with pride. Now, we should not give Nolan all of the glory becuase the other players threw the ball just right to him. The entire team really hustled and I believe had a really good time. We are very proud of Nolan. We have seen such growth this season. He is ready for Coach Pitch Baseball next year.
Park City Utah
4 years ago





2 comments:
Fantastic job Nolan. You come by your name honestly. I hope I get to see you in the big league someday. I will be there for you one way or another.hee hee!
Good job Nolan!!! You look like such a pro out there!!!
Post a Comment