Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Cheri!

I am so very sorry I am just now blogging! I have been a super slacker lately on sitting down and doing this. My life has been a worldwind since school has been out. I am so sorry this post is a day late and a dollar short. I love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday. I am so very sad we missed the annual visit to Pappadeuxs. We are coming soon, I PROMISE! Man, Baby Kohen has grown so much already. She looks so big in her carseat! Man, I miss yall!

While I am on a horrible belated roll, I want to go ahead and wish Samantha and Mindy a belated Happy Birthday, as their's were on the 1st.

1 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Slacker, yeah right. It's called having kids!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Besides, you were not late:-) I talked to you yesterday for my birthday song phone call:-) I had a great b-day and I'm looking forward to yall visiting and so are the kids:-)