Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Last Day of School!

Yeah, today is the last day of school!

No more getting up early.

No more dragging Nolan out of bed.

No more stressing about how Nolan is doing at school.

No more stressing about going to bed right at 8:00.

No more....school for weeks.


Now it is summer:

Time for swimming.

Time for popscicles.

Time for getting dressed at 12:00 noon.

Time for camping.

Time for the beach.

Time for sunscreen.

Time for blistering heat.

Time for sunburns.

Time for boredom.

Time for all day fighting.

Sniff Sniff,

WAIT!


I am not sure if I am ready for this!

I am not ready to say good-bye to Ms. Ripley.

I am not ready to say I have a first grader!

I am not ready to entertain all day long!

I am not ready to referee fights among the kids.

I am not ready for the heat, with no pool to jump into.

I don't know if I am really ready for this summer!


Yikes!



Here is my big boy that is now a first grader!


This was the first day of school.
He has grown up so much this year. We have had such a wonderful experience in kindergarten. Ms. Ripley has been nothing but amazing and we will truely miss her.



1 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Gosh Nolan has grown so much!! Here's to the end of school and summer time fun!!!!!