On Sunday morning I got upset because the Internet was down and nothing was going my way. You know just when you think things could not get worse, then all of a sudden THEY GET WORSE! I was coming out of the bathroom and caught my pinky toe on the kids' stool that sits infront of the sink. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! &%$#@#&%$##@&! I felt like saying every bad word in the book, but I did really well and controlled myself. I could not move though. All I could do is say ouwy and hold my toes. After a few minutes of sitting on the floor I limped back to my bedroom and showed Les. He thinks I broke it. Well grrrrreat. Here I am already in a bad mood and trying to do what is best and go to church. Well, I overcame the pain and limped all the way to church that morning. Mind you it is now very black and blue and swollen. However, it is now healing. Yeah! I was going to post a picture of it, but I think I will spare you the graphic details. It will make you hurt, too!
The blue dress..... I was so excited to find Leslie a Maggie and Zoe dress on our little shopping trip on Saturday. Of course, like I have mentioned before Les is now into going to Marshalls and Ross. So we just had to stop there too. While in Marshalls we found some darling dresses that were so well made. I looked at the tag and sure enough it was a Maggie and Zoe with a dress for an American Girl Doll. Yeah! The best part was that they were only $15! So I bought TWO! Leslie loves them and wants to wear them everyday.
. 

Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, my little Leslie and Kirsten look just like a princess. I am so proud you found those outfits. I bet Kirsten is loving it too as her clothes were really not in style now. Can't wait to see them.
Oh, I got so into beautiful Leslie and Kirsten, I forgot to tell you-Sorry about your toe. I did that to mine a couple of years ago and it still hurts sometime. I am sure you broke it but so proud you went on to church. Devil didn't win that time, did he?
Post a Comment