The older the puppies get, the more attached we get. They are so much fun to be around these days. They "play" bite on your clothes and nibble on your ears. Leslie especially loves to play with the doggies. She will go outside with them a few hundred times a day. She will be extremely sad when they go to their new homes. I try to prepare her everyday, but I have a bad feeling that it will be a sad sad day when they leave. What do you think?
This picture is of the pups first full day at five weeks old outside. They loved it! Ginger and Pepper explored every smell. Tucker could really care less and would rather sit in my lap and nap.
Ginger is just like Chili. She will be an excellent hunter and loves exploring the outdoors. She is just so fun and so darn cute to see her run around!
When Pepper was born, I was afraid he would be a whiner and a dog that is scared all the time. But the moment he walked outside, he opened up and let his guards down. He checked out every blade of grass all the way up to Buster the cat. Buster, just stared at him purring.
------------------------------------------------------------
Now the puppies are 6 weeks old today! Can you believe it? I sure can't. We took them into the veterinarian on Friday and I thought they were already 6 weeks, almost 7, but I counted wrong. Thankfully they went ahead and gave them their shots since they would be 6 weeks in few days. Everything went well except for protective Chili Momma. She did not like the vet hurting her babies at all. Here are few pictures we took last night.
I guess it is now time we start looking seriously for a new home. sniff sniff. Oh, wait, I am not at all attached....
We love having these little guys around....

1 comments:
The puppies are too cute!!
Post a Comment