Cat in the Hat, Where are you?
Okay, so we prayed and prayed for our terrible drought to be over and the Good Lord has blessed us with three days of rain. Thank you! However, we also have 30-40 degree coldness to go along with it and tons of mud. Therefore, we can't go outside for the rest of our Spring Break! So this is what our last three days have consisted of.
Where is the Cat in the Hat when we need him?



2 comments:
Great meeting you today! I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your great scrapbook pages!
A couple ways to get around the flash glare would be to take a pic either outside or in front of a sunny window (with the flash turned off) - or - sometimes I kinda angle my projects so that the flash fills them in from the side rather than straight on. Hope that helps :)
Take care & I'll be looking forward to seeing you around blog-land :)
You are so creative. this is just too cute. I love it. So typical. I really enjoy all you blogs. What can I say..... I am just so proud of you.
Post a Comment