Saturday, March 14, 2009

Making the Most of Mud

Yeah we got out of the house today! We had to set our alarm clock this morning to get up in time to hit the road to Round Rock for Kensley's 3rd birthday party. Cheri had her fun party at a place called Ready Set Play, which is a wonderful place to let your kids run around like a bunch of monkeys while parents get to lounge on comfy couches and chat. There were huge inflatables for the children to jump and play on. Kensley looked too cute in her handmade outfit that Cheri's friend, Courtney made. Unfortunatly I did not take a camera, so I have no pictures to show. We had a blast, but now we are home again with not much to do! Thank you Cheri and Ken for inviting us to the party. We hope Kensley had a wonderful time.

---------------------------------------------------------

However. Les and Nolan had a great idea up their sleeve once they saw all of the muddy ditches. They loaded their 4-wheelers and hit all of the mud spots the rain had made. Here is a before picture:

Here is a during the muddin' time:






Here is the after picture:


Nolan loved loved loved driving his ATV through the mud because it gave so many new challenges.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now THAT looks like fun!

Krazy Kazy Kay said...

The only thing I can say is....I am so jealous I didn't get to do this with Nolan. He really would love to sling that mud and slide around with ol' granma. I can just hear him laughing as he slid around that track. Glad the party was fun but can't believe you didn't take your camera. Will check Cheri's post.

C.Thompson said...

That looks like fun. Kaden really enjoyed the pics and wants to know when he can come and play in the mud,lol. Thanks so much for making the trip today. Kensley loves the tea set!!!

Shellie said...

that looks like soooo much fun, great toys!!!! do you have one?lol