The kids and I are stuck inside most of the day due to rain. I am so thankful for it, but dislike being confined to indoors - especially with kids. So we decided to have the cousins over for a few hours to play. After dropping them off at home, we stopped by the movie store to rent the new movie Nim's Island. We got home, snuggled up in a blanket, snacked on popcorn and watched the movie while it stormed outside. The kids and I really enjoyed it and I definitely recommend renting or better yet buying the movie. We certainly will. The book was actually recommended to us by the school librarian so we will get the book as well. You ought to watch it or at least check out the link!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


1 comments:
Cool. Thanks for the recommendation. We will have to check that movie out. BTW, have you kids seen Night At The Museum? Kaden loves it. So, there's another movie for you if you have another rainy day.
Post a Comment