I decided to go to Waco today while Leslie was at preschool. I had to do more grocery shopping, which that seems to never end. No matter how I plan the meals for the week I still have to go back and drop another 100 dollar bill or more! Anyway, I was looking for white tennis shoes for Leslie to wear tonight at her first football game to cheer. Yep, she is a junior Clifton Cheerleader and I have to have her look the same as the other girls. You know that is the dumb thing cheerleaders do besides wearing the biggest bow on the top of their heads. All we have are little shoes with pink on them and I knew that they would stick out like a sore thumb. So off I went busting my butt trying to get back in time to pick up Leslie at 12:00. Man, I wish I would have just waited on her to get out because it was not fun or relaxing. Time is already speeding by while the kids at school. They love going by the way. Nolan is reading so well and we are so very proud of his hard work and Leslie.........well............let's just say that she is still learning that her teacher is the BOSS! JK She really is doing okay as well. I can't wait until tonight. Clifton is such a football town. When I left this morning, there were students placing big green flags all up and down the highway. Oh and if you by chance come through the big town of Clifton on a Friday, you better be wearing green! You will show you are not from here if you are not sporting Cub gear! I love love love love it!!! Clifton should be on the show Friday Night Lights (about the Texas football team). Anyhoo, gotta rush and get Leslie. Be looking for pics tomorrow.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comments:
Go Cubs Go!! Can't wait to check our your Friday Night Football pics.
Post a Comment