The Dollar Tree is my friend, people! I did an entire party on a budget and I don't think anyone could tell or really cared (to be honest). We hosted a Bike Rally at our house in lieu of a bowling alley party. I literally only spent maybe $100, including the cake! Like I said in the previous post, I got this idea in the Family Fun magazine from years ago, but they luckily still have it on their website. We sent our invitations (see previous post) that my wonderful friend, Cheri made for us on Photoshop (I think is what it is called) FOR FREE so that all I had to do was print them and hand them out. We had everyone bring their bikes and helmets for some party fun. When the guests arrived we had a table set up for them to make name plates for their bikes (plastic plates $1 and foam letters$2).
After opening up a ton of gifts Nolan passed out his party favors. I bought some cute sports water bottles from Walmart (.97 cents each) and filled them with candy from the dollar store. I also found, again at the dollar store, some die cut gold trophies out of cardstock to tape to the bottle that stated "You are a Winner!" They turned out really neat to give away.

1 comments:
It was a super party. Again, I brag, you are a great mom and go out of your way to make it fun for ALL the kids. Nolan was proud of you too and will always remember it. Don't you remember some of yours? I am sure glad it wasn't a bowling party since we were all so sore from doing that on Sat. (he really got to have 2 parties he wished for)LOL
Post a Comment