Nolan has a new hobby.....blogging. He saw me blogging yesterday and asked if he could type some stuff. As you can see, he typed up a letter to Kaden. He kept asked the rest of the day if he could blog some more. Then the first thing this morning I crawled out of bed and saw Nolan over at the computer trying to figure out how to get on my blog. So, I helped him on and this is what he wrote. I explained that he could write anything he wanted, not just letters. He replied, "I know." My blog has been hijacked by my son!
---------------------------------------------------------
dear kaden and kensley and kohen
we sold to little pupes.they are koot.do you like pupes? yes or no you should come. i can,t wate intill you spin the night. you are my best friend. i like you. do you like me? yes or no.you are so so koot kaden.
love,
nolan
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comments:
Diana,
That is too funny. We just got back in from church and I just saw this. It is hilarious.
Post a Comment