Nolan and I are sitting at home staring at each other wishing we were on our way to Dallas for Leah's birthday. We had big plans to do some Christmas shopping and eat at the Magic Time Machine for my brother's daughter's eighth birthday, but sickness has struck! We spent the night at my mom's house last night so we could get up and leave bright and early Saturday morning. Plans changed when Nolan came to my bed in the middle of the night and whimpered the words, "Mommy, my throat hurts." Yep there have it, Nolan was diagnosed with Strep throat. On a good note, this is the very first time we have ever had it in our household. Not bad since Nolan is already 6 1/2 years old. He got a high potent penicillin shot, so he should feel better by Monday. Sadly, though, we are sitting here at home instead of shopping and having fun. Oh, I forgot to mention that we currently do not have a TV because some strong winds LAST WEEK moved the satellite dish! My brother in law was going to come over and fix it, but I told him not to bother that we will be out of town the ENTIRE weekend. Urgh!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
What a bummer!! I'm sorry Nolan is sick. I hope he is feeling better soon!!!
Hugs and kisses Nolan!!!
How is Nolan feeling now? I sure hope better... My husband always wanted to name one of our sons Nolan. :)
I dont see why you couldnt freeze the dough. I have thought about doing it, just never have. Have a good day!
Post a Comment