I feel renewed and refreshed! Yesterday my sweet friend, Audra and her husband offered to watch our kids while we go get some Christmas shopping done. As you know from the previous post I have been quite worried about not having any gifts squared away. I did not want to wait until the last minute to do all of the gifts at once, so we ended up doing it all at once early! Yikes! Les and I had so much fun picking up the toys on our list at the crowded toy stores. I don't think we have ever Christmas shopped for the kids together. I usually get them while I am out and then we shop for other family together. So this year was fun! We ate at Cheddars and got Starbucks later in the evening. We got almost everything for the kids! Woohoo. Now I have got to check the bank! Audra said the night went well, but the kids woke up at 6:00 this morning. Oooops, I forgot to mention how Nolan wakes up at sunrise and then gets excited easily when friends are around. Sorry Audra, I owe you BIG time!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comments:
You busy little bee!! I can believe that you are done!! That is so awesome!!
Post a Comment