As some of you may know, we have Leslie's big dance recital coming up in a couple of weeks. I just love this time of the year! Not only is the weather gorgeous (most of the time) but it is time to start wrapping up school and extra curricular activities like dance class. Leslie and I get extremely excited for recital time. We love to see and try on the cute costume the dance teacher picked out and take lots of pictures. Leslie loves to think about getting a bunch of flowers on that night. Well, to prepare for the BIG night, I wanted to find a new hairdo that is funky yet feminine. So I started looking on my trusty ole computer. Luckily I found the cutest hair blogs. Yep, that's right, I said hair blogs. There are actually people out there that blog about doing their daughter's hair in all different ways. I had no idea and wandered "what in the world are they going to blog about next?!" I am overly excited I found these people though. Leslie and I browsed a gillion hair dos and finally came upon the one we want to fix for the recital. However, we are going to combine two ideas we found and the results are breathtaking if I do say so myself! Here is what we decided. (Please take note that the hair pulled back is supposed to be twisted, so I am still practicing. This was my first go at it.) It will look even better by that night.
Just look at that sweet doll face. Oooh, I just want to kiss her in that picture!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
THose are some cute hair do's!
I will be sure and check out the websites :)
Absolutely adorable. Can hardly wait to see the whole performance and give her a bouquet of red roses.
Post a Comment