Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If you feel like dancin'

Original story: There is a whole lot going on in our little town right now. A man who happens to be a principal from another small town has gone missing. He and his family live in our town and has since he was little. The family is well known and is taken by surprise. His wife is a fourth grade teacher here and they have two young boys. He was apparently on his way to work yesterday and texted someone that he was almost there, but he never showed up. His cell phone was turned off and he has not been seen or heard from again. Search crews have been looking on the route he takes and have found nothing. It is scary and odd. Now that it has been 24 hours, he is officially missing. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
Update: The man was spotted this morning at a Walmart in the nearby city and later picked up at a Barnes and Noble. I don't know any other factual information, but it is really strange. I am just glad he is alive. There are a ton of rumors floating around about the reasons, but I don't feel comfortable stating anything that is not factual.

----------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, did you watch Dancing with the Stars last night. Let me just say "Whoa!" I luckily recorded it so I got to watch my favorite dance several times before I went to bed. Check it out and you will soon find out why I say "Whoa!" This clip is a little long, but it gives the dancer's background. Oooooh Momma!

1 comments:

Krazy Kazy Kay said...

Whoa Mamma is right. You got me onto this one and and old woman should be ashamed getting excited about this kind of thing. Fun tho'.LOL He surely will win.