Yes the week rolls on. The very next morning I had to wake up super d duper early to meet my mom and dad. We had big plans to go to my second cousin's graduation. I know second cousin sounds so distant (I guess that is what she is- my cousin's daughter) but, on the contrary, we are not distant at all. We are an extremely close knit family and I am proud of it.
Ashley graduated from an elite private school that I felt honored to be invited to attend. She is the sweetest most selfless person I know. She would take the shirt right off her back for you. Not only is she beautiful on the inside, but it shines on the outside as well. I am not bragging, but we do come from a family of beautiful women. Ashley has her head on straight and focused. We are incredibly proud of her accomplishments. She plans on attending Texas Christian University and I have no doubt in my mind that she will be super successful. Thank you Ashley for inviting us to your wonderful graduation.
Way to go Ashley! We love you!
In case you are wondering, Les stayed home with Nolan and Leslie attended our town's little junior cheerleader camp. We came straight home to get ready for the big night. Keep watching, a huge posting coming soon!




2 comments:
Congrats Ashley. It does not seem possible that she is gradating high school. Gosh she looks so much like Kyron and Sister.....crazy!!
You are such a good blogger and that is why I won't be upset you beat me to it with MY PICTURES.lol
We are very proud of Ashley and know that she will be successful.
Post a Comment