Sunday, May 31, 2009

What are they looking at?


These two boys are so very macho when it comes to baseball. Nolan especially! He and Kelby both brought their IPODS to watch but when all of the pretty girls stepped out on stage, Nolan and his buddy couldn't keep their eyes off of them! Why it's a dance recital, of course!

Ok Ok I know it has been long enough! It has been a week already since the dance recital and I have not posted any pictures or comments on it. So, I finally got time to put the pictures on photobucket.com and post a slide show. I really wanted to post a video and I will some day. It is just really time consuming. The following posts are from the week of the recital. It was one wild and crazy week!

On a side note: I titled one of Emily's pictures as the only 8 year old that had a solo. She is actually nine years old now! Ooops, sorry Emily! I knew that! I could go in and delete and change it, but like I said, it's very time consuming!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww young puppy love :) Your life sounds as busy as mine!

C.Thompson said...

Come on already. Where are the pics,lol.