Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back on the 4th of July

Okay, I tried to blog about the fourth about a week ago and I had problems with my Internet. So here I am to catch up. This is very aggravating because I had already typed all of this up, but it did not post! Argg! On the fourth we went to Waco to watch the firework display. We originally had plans to stay home and pop our own, but Les and the kids couldn't wait and popped them earlier that week. We had fun in Waco though. It had been a while since we watched a big show and the kids certainly enjoyed it. Matt, Mindy and their kids met us there. Leslie liked the music and danced the entire time. Here are some pics. I tried to do a slide show, but I will have to get directions from Cheri again on how to do that. I feel half way proud I was able to just sit here and type really!


0 comments: