Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!

Brandy, my good friend I spoke of in the previous post, and her family came all the way from Kyle, Texas to stay the night with us last night. We were so excited for them to come to our house. They had never been to our new home before, so it was fun showing them where we live. It is quite different from Austin. She has three boys, so Nolan and Leslie were in play heaven. They played guns, XBox, went bug hunting, jumped on the trampoline, swam in the kiddie pool and slip and slide. Luckily they even got to feed the deer across the street. Wow, they were very busy now that I list it all. We even roasted marshmallows and ate s'mores last night after our baby back rib dinner! Les and DeRance played washers while Brandy and I caught up on old times. We had a ton of fun, thanks Brandy and DeRance for making the trip to our home to visit. We hope you all had a great time. We sure did!!

1 comments:

C.Thompson said...

How fun!! The boys have grown so much!!