As most of you know, we have the awesome game called Rockband for the XBox 360. It comes with a guitar, microphone, and a drum set. It is a blast to play. No, we do not know or recognize half of the songs, but it is still fun and a challenge to play. I have to admit I am in love with playing the drums. I remember watching my big brother play his real drum set in complete amazement as I grew up. Honestly, I still love to watch him play the game as well! I am not so sure of this, but I believe my son might feel the same way about me. Hee hee. We actually fight over who gets to play the drums first...jk. He loves them as well and is getting really really good at them. He consistently scores in the 70 or above percentile (how many notes he hit correctly) and his highest score was an 88 note streak! He is impressive to watch play for a six year old! Granted he is playing on the easy level, but don't let that fool ya. It is still hard. Yesterday he decided he would try to play a song on the medium level. My mouth dropped as he played and hung in. That is the level I am currently on! It was awesome. I don't know, but we may have a drummer on our hands. He is our Rockband Star!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



2 comments:
Rock on Nolan!! Looking forward to paying rock band with you this weekend!!
Wow! Really I am not surprised. I saw from beginning, that Nolan has a musical beat. Get Ready! He is another Phillip. Uncle Phillip will be so proud.
Post a Comment