Yesterday Les came to me and asked if I wanted to take on another mini Dachshund. Matt's neighbor had a 7 month old full blood that they wanted to give away. So, of course I jumped on the opportunity, but wanted to see the dog first. Many of you know how badly I have been wanting to breed Chili Dog and I have not had the chance to find a male for her. We also have been toying with the idea of getting another dog as a companion and friend for Chili. So finding this dog was perfect timing! When we first saw him he looked identical to Chili except that he has spots, which make him a Dapple. He was a sweetheart and fell in love with the kids, so we took him. The best part is that he is actually registered! Yippee. So we brought him home last night and could not wait for Chili to meet him. We just knew she would be as excited as us. WRONG-O! Chili was hacked off and extremely jealous. They fought and snapped for a long time, I guess Chili was telling him that she was boss of this house. This morning they are finally getting used to each other, so wish us luck and let us know if you would like a puppy soon. Yeah!
Park City Utah
4 years ago





1 comments:
You are kidding me!!! I can not believe you got another dog!! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment