Okay, Okay I am officially a blogger slacker! It has been almost a month since my last post and I feel awful about it. The month of June has just flown by like dust in the wind! Now we are already in the month of July! WoWza! Well here is a really quick recap on the happenings in June. We went camping at Lake Whitney for about 4 days, then went back the very next weekend for fun on the lake with Phil and Holly in their boat. Leslie and I attended Cheer camp hosted by the Clifton high school cheerleaders and had a ton of fun. June flew by and I had to change my schedule due to Nolan being home from school. So needless to say I do not get to sit at the computer much. But I have worked a way with the kiddos.............so I am back!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comments:
Welcome back to blog land you slacker!!!
Post a Comment