Friday, July 18, 2008

How In The World?

Yesterday morning I was sitting here at the computer doing our daily bills and looked over at Leslie as she was reaching to see in a high drawer to pick out a movie. As I scanned over, I noticed her toes. She had them curled under and standing on them! I was in shock! Now I did see her doing this about a month ago, when my mom brought it to my attention. I really paid no extra attention to it. I figured my mom and dad were amazed how she can stand on her very tip toes. However, this is not her tip toes, she actually has them bent under and putting weight on them. You will see in one picture, she can also place all of her weight on ONE foot doing this as well as walk on the tile floor. OUCH! DOUBLE OUCH! Her new trick last night is trying to do a cheerleading jump while on her toes. WOW. I always knew Leslie was very limber, but NOT THAT LIMBER!

In this photo she is actually on her tip toes....my little ballerina in the making.

1 comments:

Krazy Kazy Kay said...

Leslie totally amazes me at the things she can do. So limber and athletic. She should stay in her dancing lessons. She is very natural. I don't know too many people that walk with their toes like that BUT SHE DOES.