Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hand Me Downs

We had so much fun today visiting my mom and dad. It has been since Christmas when we went to see them last because we had been sick for such a long time. The kids and I were excited to see what they were up to. When we arrived we were greeted with the best hugs and kisses. There is just no place like home! Nolan and Grandma played baseball for a long while while Leslie and I played dress up with a huge box of clothes my sister gave us. Leslie put on different outfits and then ask, "Don't I look cool?!" She actually wanted me to take her picture and she posed like a model. Most of the time it is incredibly hard to take pictures of the kids because they get extremely goofy with their fake smiles. Therefore, I had a blast taking pictures this time, only I did not have my own camera. I had to use my mom's camera which happens to be a Canon, so I was not too disappointed. The clothes that were given to Leslie are so cute and in such great shape. Oh, she also received a pair of boots and two other cute summertime canvas shoes. We love love love hand me down clothes! As a matter of fact that is mostly all Leslie has ever worn since she was born. I used to shop at resale stores and then once we moved, my sister-in-law and sister gave us tons and tons of clothes. I really have no reason to have to go out and purchase new clothing for Leslie, I do only when I "want" to. Anyway, here is Leslie modeling her "cool" clothes. (I denoted what was given to her.)

~the boots and pancho~
Leslie did this model position and said, "This is passe" (which is ballet isn't it?)
~the dress and shoes~
~the skirt, boots, and vest~
~the entire outfit and shoes~
Thank you Aunt Mandy and Camryn for the great clothes! As you can see, we love them! By the way, I would have taken more pics (especially with her favorite, the purple dress), but Momma's camera battery went dead.

0 comments: