"I feel good! I knew that I would now. So good....so good....I got you!" Bomp bomp bomp.
Yep that is the song I am singing. I have been in the dumps for so long now, I feel like pretty much like a new person. I got so sick and tired of laying around the house and getting behind on the normal household chores. Les did a great job of being Mr. Mom, but there are a few things I just had to do myself. I got up this morning after actually sleeping last night and started in with the cleaning. Oh, I forgot to mention the reason I have been in the dumps the past week. I was diagnosed with Strep throat yesterday and they gave me a shot of penicillin and an antibiotic. Leslie was diagnosed with an ear infection and now Nolan is at the doctor. Last night Les sat in the living room chair and looked at the kids and I laying on the couch glass eyed and drowsy. He fed us dinner and waited on us hand and foot. I am sure he is worn out and I pray he does not come down with anything now. If he does though, I am well enough to take care of him now. Woo hoo! I am off to take Leslie to dance now. I will update on Nolan as soon as I hear.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment