I am sure many of you that have reared puppies were just waiting for this post! The cute, cuddly, sweet doxies are MOBILE and MESSY! I just finished cleaning the bathroom they have lived in and boy did it STINK! Puppies were EVERYWHERE! They are actually crawling out of their box bed and peeing and pooping all over the floor. EEEEEkkkkk. Chili keeps herself quite busy cleaning up after them. I know it is gross to say, but she does help keep them clean and fresh. Even though they pee and poop ALL THE TIME, they are still so darn cute and full of personality. I did break down and let the kids name them. I really don't have to worry anymore about being too attached because I know see what a pain they are to keep clean and potty train.
So, without any further ado, let me introduce to you Ginger (Leslie's idea and I loved it!)


She is my absolute favorite. Ginger is laid back and incredibly lovable. She will be the hardest to get rid of. She looks just like her momma.
Next we have Pepper. Our most unusual looking one of them all, but so very cute.


He does have blue eyes and is technically called a triple dapple due to his three colors and spots.
Finally we have Tucker or as Nolan calls him Underdog.


Doesn't he look like a Tucker? I think so. He is such a good natured dog, but let's hope he does not turn out like his father, a royal pain! He looks just like him though.
Okay, there you have it. Our family of mini doxies. They are getting their teeth in and starting to chew on each other's ears and legs. That is fun to watch them play and wrestle. I am wondering how long they keep nursing. I can't imagine Chili going much longer with their teeth. Yikes. Oh, I forgot to mention the barking. Yep, not only are they yelping, but they have started their small dog syndrome of barking at every little thing. It is cute for now, but in the middle of the night we can do without.
I am so very sorry if I seem to be griping about these precious animals, I do really love them. I just had a rude awakening with the dirty stuff.
1 comments:
Cute!!!Almost makes me want one,lol!!
Post a Comment