One of the best things about blogging is that you hear a bunch of prayer requests and people that are in need from all over the United States. I have actually seen a miracle (we like to think that is from all of the prayers that were lifted up) on MckMama's blog that is in my blog watch list. I came across a button (like the one that I just added) on another person's blog and saw how her baby was not supposed to live, but did! It is truly a miracle. The prayer chain was huge for that family and the baby. The family that I just added to my sidebar just had a baby and she immediately had trouble breathing. They ended up care flying her to a bigger children's hospital in Tulsa where she will have a heart/lung transplant because she has pneumonia in her lungs and doing really bad. So please pray for this baby girl and ask God to comfort the family. Just click on the picture button to visit her blog and hear the story and updates.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment