Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Theme Song

Yee Haw! I am perfectly proud of myself tonight for finally figuring out how to put music on my blog. Whew! There is a really funny story behind the song I chose for the theme. Les brought this song home one day and the kids and I were totally fascinated by the words (besides the "beer on Friday night") and the great beat. It is one of those knee slapping songs. We started dancing around and stomping our feet like we were total hillbillies or something. Well, I could not get this song out of my head that night. I seriously could not sleep without singing the words. It is that catchy! I woke up the next morning and told Les about my problem and how I was frustratingly stumped on a few of the verses. However I pleaded with him to not play it again in the house because I would like to get sleep at night. That afternoon he had downloaded it and played the song on his IPod through the stereo speakers that echoed the house. I died laughing and immediately started stomping my feet. I did figure out my missing words too! Now anytime I am driving the car with kids along and this song comes on, they tell me, "DON'T TURN IT MOMMY!" I LIKE THIS SONG!" I laugh and ask, "Why do you like this song?" They reply, "It reminds me of Daddy." Awwww. So there you have it. This is Les' theme song and I will even be honest to say that he does have beer on a Friday night!



Okay, to listen to this catchy, knee slapping tune:

1. Click the actual title "Chicken Fried" Zac Brown Band

2. Click the play symbol, IF the song does not start playing automatically!

WARNING
This song my cause sleepless nights due to not getting the tune out of your head!

1 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Great, now I will have this song in my head all night,lol!!